Always be Aware
- Remain alert at all times - pay attention to your surroundings.
- Be aware of your surroundings and the people around you.
- Don't be afraid to get other's attention and help.
- Take steps to distance yourself from the situation before an attack begins.
- Visualize what you would do if confronted (run away and yell).
- Carry a cell phone and have it ready to use.
- Let it go if your bag is snatched.
- Have a companion - there is safety in numbers.
- Trust your instincts - if you feel uncomfortable in any situation, leave.
- Carry a whistle - don't be afraid to offend someone by using it.
- Call the Police first.
- Report ANY suspicious behavior.
Call 480-WITNESS OR 480-TESTIGO
Visit the Silent Witness website
Crime Stop 602-262-6151