Where: Gilbert Police Department, Training Facility, 75 E Civic Center Drive, Gilbert, Az 85296
How: Gilbert Police Alarm Specialist (480) 635-7459 desk (480) 635-7095 fax email@example.com email
False Alarm Prevention: The majority of false alarms are caused by user error. Alarm users can help reduce false alarms by:
- Make sure that everyone that uses an alarm system is familiar with how the system works.
- Check windows and doors before activating the alarm system.
- Be aware of changes in the environment: (animals, design changes, seasonal decorations, plants, balloons, windows, signs, curtains, and human error).
- Notify monitoring facility of any changes in personal or work being done in or around the area being protected by the alarm system.
- Equipment should be routinely inspected, batteries changed and the system maintained by a qualified technician.
- Make sure that you know how your "panic button" works.