Three seasons of adult indoor volleyball (Summer, Fall and Winter) are sponsored each year by the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department. Games are held at South Valley Junior High School.
League fees are $275 per team and include referees. Games are played between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m. Each league consists of seven league games and a single-elimination tournament.
Fall Season begins September 14, Monday evenings at South Valley Jr. High School, 2034 S. Lindsay Rd.
Registration begins July 27 at 7am at the Parks and Recreation office 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert. Rosters and fees due at time of registration.
- Fall Volleyball League Information
- Volleyball Roster
- Volleyball Manager Handbook
- Player Add-Drop Form
- Download the Volleyball Roster Form and fill in your roster information.
- Save a copy to your files to access for future season’s changes.
- Click the box “SUBMIT BY E-MAIL”. Two options will appear. The 1st option will send the pdf to your email application (i.e. Outlook); please click on the Send button in your email application to email your filled form. The 2nd option will save the filled roster form to your desktop. Attach it to your internet e-mail service (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo.com) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your roster will be sent directly to our Adult Sports Staff.
- After we have received your roster a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
*Volleyball rosters can be either e-mailed, mailed in or dropped off at the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department, 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert.
Summer League SchedulesVolleyball League Standings and Tournament Bracket