Upcoming Summer Season begins May 1, 2016
Current League Openings:
Tuesday C Coed Doubleheader starting 5/10
Call (480) 503-6250 for registration information.
Each year the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department sponsors three seasons of Adult Softball (Winter, Spring and Fall) at Freestone Park. 112 teams participate in 14 different leagues each season. Singleheaders and Doubleheaders are offered. Each season concludes with a single-header tournament for each league. Gilbert leagues are affiliated with the Amateur Softball Association of America (ASA).
Softball league registration is handled on a registration basis. To be included in the team registration for each upcoming season, teams need to submit a roster during registration dates. Teams eligible for late registration come after the league registration to see if any spaces remain.
- Softball Summer 2016 League Information Flyer
- Fall 2016 League flyer online 7/1/16 starts September 11
- Softball Manager Handbook
- Player Add/Drop Form
- Join our Subscription E-mail Lists
- Adult Sports Free Agent List
Approved/Non Approved Bats
Visit the Amateur Softball Association (ASA) website for a complete listing of approved/non-approved bats.
*Softball rosters can be either e-mailed, mailed in or dropped off at the Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department, 90 E. Civic Center Dr. in Gilbert.
- Download the Softball Roster Form in Internet Explorer 8 and fill in your roster information.
- Save a copy to your files to access for future season’s changes.
- Click the box “SUBMIT BY E-MAIL”. Two options will appear. The 1st option will send the PDF to your email application (i.e. Outlook); please click on the Send button in your email application to email your filled form. The 2nd option will save the filled roster form to your desktop. Attach it to your internet e-mail service (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo.com) and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your roster will be sent directly to our Adult Sports Staff.
- After we have received your roster a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Spring 2016 league schedules posted online by the date below. All league games start on the week of Sunday, May 1st.
(Access leagues in the following tables):
Illegal players: Players can now play on any number of softball teams in Gilbert, as long as they are listed on the official team roster. This includes both league and tournament play. Team managers are responsible for keeping their rosters up to date.
8 TEAM LEAGUE AWARDS
First Place: 15 league championship T-shirts First Place Tournament: $50 AMEX gift card Second Place Tournament: $40 AMEX gift card
Rain Out Number: (480) 503-6201
SOFTBALL MANAGERS PLEASE NOTE: ALL ADULT SOFTBALL GAMES WILL START AT 7PM/8PM/9PM/10PM ON 5/2-5/5 DUE TO YOUTH BALL GAMES WHICH END AT 7PM ON FIELDS #1 AND #2.
SCHEDULES ONLINE BELOW DO NOT SHOW THIS TIME SWITCH, PLEASE ALERT YOUR PLAYERS THANK YOU!
Women's Doubleheader C-start 5/10
Co-Ed Doubleheader C-start 5/10