- No spirituous liquor, beer, or wine allowed in parks or parking lot.
- Please place litter in trash receptacles.
- Glass containers are not permitted in parks or parking lots.
- Horses are not permitted in parks (OK to be on multi-use paths where designated).
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times (owners are responsible for cleaning up after their animals).
- No motorized vehicles (including Go-Peds) are allowed on sidewalks or the grass.
- Parks are open from 5:30am-10:00pm.
- No golfing in Town Parks, except at places designated by the Town of Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department.
- Ice blocking and cardboard sliding is not permitted.
- Sales of food, beverages, or any other item is prohibited in all Town Parks and within three hundred (300) feet of a Town Park, unless authorized pursuant to Section 46-31 of the Gilbert Municipal Code.
- Request from Park Rangers must be strictly adhered to in the interest of public safety.
- All requests for Park Permits shall be revocable at any time by the Department Director (or designate) upon finding of a violation of any rule, ordinance or state statute.
Please report rule violations to the Gilbert Park Rangers at 480-503-6263 or Gilbert Police Department at 503-6500. (The Parks and Recreation phone number is 503-6200)
The Town of Gilbert, its officers, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any accident, injury, and/or loss of property or damage resulting from the use of the Park by any group or organization.
Ball Field Rules
- Climbing on or over fences is prohibited.
- “Soft Toss” against the fence is prohibited.
- Hitting against the fence is not allowed.
- Vehicles are not allowed on fields.
- Un-sportsmanlike conduct, fighting, foul language will not be allowed.
- Use established base distance only
- Throw down bases may only be used on dirt infields