#7 on the map
To check facility availability and amenities online please visit www.gilbertrecreation.com.
To book a reservation contact the Parks and Recreation department at 480 503-6200.
Facility Hours (Hours are subject to change)
Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm
Reservations can be made up to 6 months in advance or a minimum of 5 business days before the rental date. Payment is required at the time of the reservation. A refundable $200 damage deposit will be collected at the time of the reservation. 50% Surcharge for all Non-Resident rentals.
|Room||Size (Sq.Ft.)||Occupancy||Occupancy with Table and Chairs||Non-Profit Price/Hour||Private Price/Hour||Commercial Price/Hour|
|Multi-Purpose Room D||756||40||25||$25.00||$35.00||$45.00|
1Occupancy varies depending on the room arrangement
* Gym Rentals requiring tables and chairs need Supervisor approval. Additional fees will apply.
- Free Use- Annual Town of Gilbert HOA meetings scheduled during facility rental hours. To be eligible for free use, the Association must be currently registered with the Town of Gilbert and the Arizona Corporation Commission.
- Groups must include their set up and clean up time when making the reservation. Evening rentals may not extend past midnight.
(These fees are a one time charge per booking)
|Set-up Fee||Groups requesting furniture set up and tear down||Groups under 50 - $20.00
Groups over 50 - $40.00
|After Hour Fee2||$15.00 per hour|
- General Liability insurance may be required.
- Additional Fees may be added for larger groups, special reservations and/or after hour rentals. These fees are to recoup costs and expenses as incurred as a result of providing specific and primarily exclusive benefits to an individual or group.
- All groups are required to sign an End of Rental form and are responsible for any fees incurred as a result of damages, additional rental time, and/or cleaning related expenses. You will be contacted regarding payment of these fees within 2 business days (Monday-Thursday).
Refunds/Credits will be given if cancellation is received five business days Monday through Thursday prior to the reservation date. Any changes to the reservation must also be made five business days Monday through Thursday in advance.
The Town of Gilbert complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For accommodations please call 503-6200