- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult or responsible person over 12 years old at all times.
- Swim suits only: No cut-off shorts, cotton shorts, or T-shirts are permitted.
- All persons entering the aquatic facility must pay the entry fee-including infants over 1 year old and observers.
- No flotation devices, except as follows: "Water Wings" are permitted in the pool zero depth areas only but NOT in the main pool areas.
- Water "Noodles" are permitted at all facilities.
- Lifejackets are permitted only with the approval of the Pool Manager on duty.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a disposable swim diaper at all times.
- We ask that all guests use the restroom and shower before entering and enjoying the pool.
- Guests who are sick or ill (diarrhea, incontinent, vomiting) are asked to visit after they have recovered from their illness.
Additional rules and regulations are posted at each aquatic center.
Private pool rentals are taken on a limited basis at Mesquite Aquatics Center throughout the summer after public swimming hours. Cost varies by size of group. For more information please call (480) 503-6200 Monday through Thursday from 7am-6pm. All rentals must be made a minimum of 10 days in advance.