The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) assists in the management of the Town's resources, emphasizing financial accountability, productivity improvement, program evaluation, and policy development.
OMB focus areas include:
- Budget development, implementation, monitoring, and compliance;
- Long and short range forecasting and analysis;
- Financial and legislative impact analysis;
- Cost of service and correlating rates and fees;
- Organizational performance management, including benchmarks, measures, and performance optimization;
- Strategic planning;
- Citizen satisfaction and community needs; and
- Policy analysis and development
The OMB is committed to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of government services, and building continuing public trust through responsible governance, transparency, and clarity.
FY 2015-2016 Adopted Budget and IIP/CIP
On May 14, 2015, Town Council adopted the preliminary FY 2015-2016 budget and preliminary FY 2016-2025 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)/IIP.
On June 4, 2015, Town Council adopted the final FY 2015-2016 budget and CIP.
- FY 2016 Adopted Budget
- FY 2016-2025 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)/IIP
- FY 2016 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2016-2025 Draft Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)/IIP
Prior Fiscal Years
- FY 2015 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2015 Adopted Budget
- FY 2015 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)/Infrastructure Improvement Plan (IIP)
- FY 2015 Town of Gilbert Utility Rate and Fee Study Report
- FY 2014 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2014 Adopted Budget
- FY 2013 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2013 Adopted Budget
- FY 2012 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2012 Adopted Budget
- FY 2011 Preliminary Budget
- FY 2011 Adopted Budget
System Development Fees
- System Development Fee Update: Land Use Assumptions, IIP, and Development Fees, adopted 05/01/2014
- System Development Fee Update: Revised Land Use Assumptions and IIP 01/16/2014
- System Development Fee Update: Land Use Assumptions and IIP as proposed 10/18/2013
- FY2014-2015: System Development Fee Annual Report
- FY2013-2014: System Development Fee Annual Report
- FY2012-2013: System Development Fee Annual Report
- FY2011-2012: System Development Fee Annual Report
Long Term Financial Plan
High Performing Government: Optimizing Operations
As part of the town's performance management strategy, Gilbert is pleased to present its first benchmark report. The report includes a total of 83 measures across 25 functional areas in 17 town departments, utilizing a total of 33 benchmark communities.
- Gilbert Benchmark Report (4mb)
The Town of Gilbert is also part of a Phoenix metropolitan area consortium known as the Valley Benchmarking Cities, comprised of the 11 largest cities in the area, Arizona State University, the Alliance for Innovation, and the International City/County Management Association. The group's FY2014 Report is posted below.