- Ordinance No. 2576 - CODE OF GILBERT - CHAPTER 30 ENVIRONMENT SECTION 30-2 ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS COORDINATOR RELATED TO RESPONSIBILITY FO
- Ordinance No. 2575 - ZONING Z15-24 - REZONE APPROX. 24.93 AC AT SEC OF VAL VISTA DR QUEEN CREEK RD_1
- Ordinance No. 2574 - ZONING Z15-23 - REZONE APPROX. 82 AC AT SWC OF GREENFIELD AND CHANDLER HEIGHTS RDS
- Ordinance No. 2573 - ZONING Z15-22 - REZONE APPROX. 67.5 AC AT SWC OF GREENFIELD RD GERMANN RD._1
- Ordinance No. 2572 - CODE OF GILBERT - CHAPTER 14 BUSINESSES AMENDING DISTRIBUTION HANDBILLS SUBSCRIBED MATERIALS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
- Ordinance No. 2571 - LAND DEVELOPMENT CODE - CHAPTER 1 ZONING, DIVISION 4, ARTICLE 4.4
- Ordinance No. 2570 - ZONING Z15-15
- Ordinance No. 2569 - ZONING Z14-01
- Ordinance No. 2568 - ZONING Z15-18 - REZONE APPROX. 2.08 AC, AT 4423 E. GUADALUPE RD
The legal advertising, resolutions, ordinances and notices posted on this website are provided as a convenient method of accessing information by the public. The materials displayed on the websites are for information purposes only and do not constitute legal public notice and should not be relied upon as such. Gilbert makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or operation of the information, content, materials, products or services they contain. The following documents will be removed after 30 days from the first day of posting.
Public notices and meeting agendas are posted in compliance with the Open Meeting Law. Notices and/or agendas are posted a minimum of 24 hours prior to a meeting. Gilbert's official posting locations are:
- Gilbert Municipal Center, 50 North Civic Center Drive, Gilbert
**VARIANCE HAS BEEN CANCELLED**
V15-02 - Request for a deviation from the strict application of the Land Development Code requirement set forth in Division 2 Land Use Designation, Article 2.3 Commercial Districts, Section 2.304 Site Development Regulations to modify the rear landscape setback from 40' to 20'. The subject real property is located north of the northwest corner of Santan Village Parkway and Market Street and is zoned Regional Commercial (RC) with a Planned Area Development overlay district.
Zoning Hearing Officer: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Development Services Building, 90 E. Civic Center Drive, Conf. Room 100, Gilbert, AZ